Last week I was able to host my first event as a HAPPY Squad brand ambassador for Moon & Lola. I threw a “Fall Favorites” themed shopping event complete with tiny white pumpkins and favorites picked by the rest of the Happy Squad. We even had pumpkin spice cupcakes!
The event was a lot of fun and so many of my friends and family came out! If you didn’t get to join me or don’t live in the area, I’ve compiled a list of my fall favorites for you to shop (You can click through to polyvore or use the list below) Don’t forget- when shopping Moon & Lola, whether online or in store, use the code MSTITT10 for a discount!
- Maza Choker – I seriously cannot stop wearing this piece. The best part about it is that you can change out the charms for a different look each time!
- Charms for the Maza Choker
- Brass Constellation Charm – I’m obsessed with constellations. They will always be cool. (I’m a pisces, thanks for asking)
- Brisbane Charm (Small Tassel in Blush) – Tassels have been trending everywhere in 2016, on bags, on shoes, and now on your jewelry!
- Kamok Charm – A portion of this charm’s proceeds go to endangered elephants in Kenya <3
- Roslyn Necklace – This necklace is a really great layering piece. It is simple and sophisticated!
- Sumner Cuff – Black gems are my fave. I’m always wearing black so this is the perfect stacking bracelet.
- Starburst Ring – Honestly just feeling the celestial objects lately. Sound off in the comments if you’re feeling them too.
- Tortoise Hotel Keychain – You can get these customized with your name or Moon & Lola have some phrases pre-made. Mine says “girlboss” and it is awesome!
Below are some pictures from the event, thank you to all who came out to shop and support me!