Thought I would write to you all on this rainy day about my fall favorites! Here it’s been getting a little bit windy and cool, but then bouncing right back into the 80s but I figured I would write about these cute crisp weather picks anyway.
1. J. Crew’s Downtown Field Jacket- I got this jacket last Christmas as a present from my boyfriend, but my dad had also gotten it for me for Christmas (they decided on one of them giving it). This was because I did so much talking about this jacket. Every time we went into a J.Crew I would look at it and try it on again, and again, and, well, again. This had been happening for months, I was so excited when it was finally mine! I even have a picture of me wearing my own jacket standing in J.Crew with the one on the racks. Though I didn’t get a chance to wear it last year for fall, I’ve certainly made up for it this year! It’s light, perfect for providing that extra layer but not over-heating you in this NC weather. Now I’m a big fan of any army green jacket, but I’m absolutely in love with the gold buttons on this jacket. You can coordinate your gold jewelry with it! There’s not much in my closet that this jacket doesn’t go with.
2. My infinity scarf- I mean, do I even have to argue this one?
3. 7 for All Mankind skinny grey jeans- Now mine aren’t exactly the ones pictured above because mine are hand me downs from a few years ago, but any skinny grey jean will do the trick. Grey jeans are kind of my new normal. Everybody has blue jeans, everybody has black jeans, and grey jeans go with anything that you could pair with the first two. This brand is also super comfortable, at least in my experience, and I wear these jeans frequently to class. Another pair of jeans I’ve been into this fall are J. Crew’s Lookout Highrise Skinny.
4. Pendant or Tassel Necklaces- I’ve been into statement necklaces for a while now but recently I’ve been craving something on a longer chain. The one above is from C. Wonder but I’ve also seen some lovelies at local boutiques. It’s a cool, relaxed, throw-on piece, no clasp fiddling required.
5. Kate Spade’s purses- The two pictured are just a taste of the wonderful creations Kate Spade has out this season. (And they are the two that I’ve been ogling the most on her webpage) It’s about time I, and you, invest in one of her bags.